Bug 288042 - Option to reset forms
Review Request #130057 - Created March 29, 2017 and updated
Clear Contents of FormLineEdit, TextAreaEdit and FileEdit + unchecks CheckBoxEdit and ListEdit form elements.
I don't touch RadioBoxes and ComboBoxes, because I am not sure, to which state I should reset/clear them. Especially for ComboBox, I am not sure if clearing them could be harmful.
How does this play with undo/redo?
I haven't tried but i think this would feel weird (please try):
- Open a file with two fields
- Go to field 1 and write "hola"
- Go to field 2 and write "adios"
- Go to field 1 and delete everything
- Now press "Clear forms"
- Now press "undo", what happens? if my guess is right, field 1 will go to "hola" and field 2 will stay empty, which is exactly the opposite of what you had when pressing "Clear forms"