[dragon] Simplified transition between different views
Review Request #129695 - Created Dec. 23, 2016 and submitted
Patch was rejected from reviewboard, see attached file and link to pastebin for pretty format https://paste.kde.org/pm1yzkjdl
Fixed one frame blinking audioview before video starts, it's because information (hasVideo) is not resolved immediately after a media object gets a new source.
Play video file -> videoview -> wait to auto end -> loadview
Play video file -> videoview -> press stop -> loadview
Play video file -> videoview -> press Play media (preview) -> wait to end -> loadview
Play video file -> videoview -> press Play media (preview) -> press stop -> loadview
Play audio file -> audioview -> wait to auto end -> loadview
Play audio file -> audioview -> press stop -> loadview
Play audio file -> audioview -> press Play media -> wait to end -> loadview
Play audio file -> audioview -> press Play media -> press stop -> loadview
rbt post -dto try and get some debug information as to why reviewboard keeps rejecting your diffs. I'd like to take this to the sysadmins to get it fixed. Not being able to use the review software defeats the point of having review software. For the time being you can post your diffs on phabricator manually, so we can still discuss the diffs easily. https://phabricator.kde.org/differential/diff/create/
As for the diff itself:
- Play a video -> go to play media -> switch to an audio file -> preview widget still has a black background in the loadView (or white sometimes). I am not entirely sure why that is happening now and did not happen before, I am guessing this is actually a left over problem from the kf5 port. As an easy fix I think you can call setThumbnail on the loadView with a nullptr when entering stopped state.
- When you play a file -> go to play media -> now stop playback (s shortcut or menu) -> you'll now get toggled into the view where nothing happens. What it should do is stay on the loadview.
m_currentWidget = nullptr;please remove that and use the init list of the constructor to init the pointer to null. no point creating a qwidget and replacing it again with a nullptr
- the connect statements have excess spaces
- the connect statement in videowindow.cpp should be changed to use c++11 addresss-of style rather than SIGNAL()
- the ifs in stateChange.cpp need spaces before the opening bracket