[effects] Do not try to opacify highlighted window
Review Request #127985 - Created May 21, 2016 and submitted
It's strange to me, why it is performed.
- Enable both tooltips and highlighted windows in taskmanager settings
- Hover task in taskmanager
- When tooltip appear move mouse cursor over it
- Effect is stopped
- Now move mouse cursor back to task item or over thumbnail window
- Tooltip is opacified causing binking it
- Make this move faster => annoying blinking tooltip
In some conditions tab can be visible, so let's not marked as 'initiallyHidden'
1. Move mouse over thumbnail
2. Close button appear
3. Move cursor over it
4. Now close button is current tab
5. Move mouse cursor away from thumbnail
6. Tooltip blinking again, it's because it's marked wrong as initiallyHidden because !w->isCurrentTab()
Revision 2 (+2 -2)
sorry, that this will be another change - I couldn't get into the discussion as I was on vacation from Thursday.
I would prefer to not add the isCurrentTab to Toplevel. It doesn't make sense there. isCurrentTab is only relevant for a Client with window decoration.
Thus do the copying, etc. etc. and add the same property to Deleted.