Update information on windows.kde.org index page.
Review Request #127123 - Created Feb. 20, 2016 and submitted
So, while trying to find out, how to bring a KF5 version of RKWard to Windows, one of the places where I was looking for information was windows.kde.org. That did not help me much. Here's a suggestion for slightly more up-to-date information.
- Mention the fact that the KDE installer is still the easy way to install most KDE apps, but in a rather old version.
- Mention the fact that at least some applications offer more recent single-app installers.
- Remove the overly caution warning about applications being "not yet in a final state". What really is? And many apps can in fact be used productively on Windows, even if they may have more bugs on that platform, than on Linux.
- Links to techbase seemed to be a bit redundant, I tried to reduce that.
- Remove mention of specific version of Windows. Win 8 and Win 10 seem to work, too. Support for Win XP applies to the old installer, only, not current (emerge).