Interact with hyperlinks in TextSelect mode (supercedes 124723)
Review Request #124961 - Created Aug. 28, 2015 and discarded
- Rebase to apply cleanly against just-merged 172d78c (Trim Selection Feature)
- Drop the refactoring patch (seperate problem), sticking with the code duplication for now.
- Added seperate patch (post changes) fixing whitespace issue in gargantuan switch statement. Take it or leave it.
- cursor switches to Hand when hovering over link in TextSelect mode.
- clicking on hyperlink jumps to destination in TextSelect mode.
- text selection & copy still works.
- can text-select "over and across" hyperlink.
- can text-select starting at text and ending selection in middle of hyperlink.
- can text-select starting from hyperlink with click and drag.
- can jump to link while there's an active selection of text.
- can jump to link while there's an active selection spanning a hyperlink.
- doesn't crash when switching away from window and back + clicking off page
- when textselect overlaps a link, r-click on the link gives the "follow this link" content menu, r-click off link gives the "Copy Text"/etc' context menu
- text selection works when selecting left to right or right to left (begin/end selection works out no matter in what order user provides them)
Review request changed