Review Request #121078 - Created Nov. 8, 2014 and submitted
|Andrius da Costa Ribas|
|kde-baseapps, kdeframeworks, kdewin|
Use CMake's generate_export_header whenever possible, and fix some inconsistent exports.
Also, use Q_DECL_EXPORT consistently across occurrences of kdemain for kdeinit apps (removing kdemacros.h where KDE_EXPORT was being in use).
It builds (MSVC2013 - 64bit) after this patch (along other patches I'm sending to review today). Kdebase-apps is still not very functional, though (missing icons and weird UI).
Actually it's still broken: I didn't notice because I did not build tests:
/srv/jenkins/workspace/kde-baseapps_frameworks_qt5/konqueror/src/konqapplication.h:28:46: error: expected initializer before ‘:’ token
The line being
class KONQ_TESTS_EXPORT KonquerorApplication : public KApplication