[huge patch] reformat whole code base of Kalzium
Review Request #120238 - Created Sept. 17, 2014 and submitted
Across the project there are many coding styles with lots of different indentation patterns. There are three different tabs to space conversions (1:2, 1:4, 1:8), even mixed within individual files. This makes the code unnecessarily hard to read and to edit.
In the hope that I do not offend anybody: unify code style.
Roughly apply the style from kdelibs:
- get rid of all tabs
- indentation is four spaces
- unify includes and include guards
- less blank lines
- one space after "if", "for", etc.
- no space after cast
- prefix operators ("++", "--") instead of postfix where applicable
- pointers: preferably single space before "*" (same for "&")
- opening curly braces on same line except for implementations
- no whitespace after opening parenthesis "(" or before closing ones ")"
- no single line "if", "for", "else", etc. (always curly braces)
- indent "case" to same level as corresponding "switch"
- at least in some files adjust line wraps to a limit of 100 chars
- exactly one newline at EOF
Also some formatting to copyright statements (I hope this is legally ok)
fix some spelling errors
constify& some foreach loops (suggested by krazy2)
* replace some single char strings with chars (suggested by krazy2)
This whole patch fixes between 15 and 20 krazy2 warnings.
- starting the program (did not test all features)