Fix lots of warnings
Review Request #120169 - Created Sept. 12, 2014 and submitted - Latest diff uploaded
- Check for code that should be considered crashy. [crashy]...
./KBlocksWin.cpp: line#242 (1)
Fix as described in http://blogs.kde.org/node/3919
- Check for C++ ctors that should be declared 'explicit' [explicit]
./KBlocksPieceGenerator.h: line#16 (1)
./KBlocksGameMessage.h: line#18 (1)
./KBlocksGameLogic.h: line#29 (1)
./KBlocksAppThread.h: line#19 (1)
./KBlocksPiece.h: line#90 (1)
./AI/PlannerInterface.h: line#21 (1)
./AI/KBlocksAIPlayer.h: line#30 (1)
./AI/KBlocksAIPlanner.h: line#24 (1)
./AI/KBlocksAIPlannerExtend.h: line#25,51 (2)
Fix all by putting "explicit" in front of the constructor, except for KBlocksPiece.h:90, which is sort of a copy constructor (just ignoring it, not suppressing the krazy2 warning).
- Check for proper include directives [includes]...
./GamePlayerInterface.h: missing or improper include guard in header
cosmetic change: GAMEPLAYINTERFACE_H -> GAMEPLAYERINTERFACE_H
./KBlocksConfigManager.cpp: include own header first line#18
./main.cpp: duplicate includes line#31,38(KBlocksPlayNetwork.h)
Second occurrence removed.
./KBlocksPieceGenerator.cpp: include own header first line#13
- Check for postfix usage of ++ and -- [postfixop]...
./KBlocksNetServer.cpp: line#262 (1)
./KBlocksNetPlayer.cpp: line#121 (1)
./KBlocksGameRecorder.cpp: line#53,66 (2)
Easy fix as all are standalone expressions. So just replace.
- Check for spelling errors [spelling]... 2 issues found
./AI/KBlocksAIPlanner.cpp: line#53[coloumn],78[coloumn] (2)
Trivial fix as both occurrences are in code comments.
gcc complains at AI/KBlocksAILog.cpp:80:
warning: ignoring return value of 'int system(const char*)'
This is part of a function "clrscr()". Does not seem to have ever been
in use anywhere. Drop that function.
- compiles fine
- those krazy2 warnings that this patch addresses are gone (and no new warnings introduced)
- gcc warning about return value is gone
- runs fine