Redesigned Annotate Plugin actions menu. Added node highlighting on hover.
Review Request #119317 - Created July 16, 2014 and submitted
This patch includes 2 changes:
- Annotate Plugin actions menu redesigned:
* The action group is now exclusive, so no more checking and no more actions selected at the same time;
* I removed the 'Enable Moving Map' option since it does not have any purpose yet. Also, from some reasons, it was not working properly: unchecking and checking it again caused both annotate items and the map to catch the events.
* I added a new action, 'Select item' which corresponds to the 'Editing' state - when having this action selected, the user can move the nodes/polygon, remove nodes, pop-up de Properties menu, etc (somehow it is the equivalent of nothing being checked before making this group actions exclusive).
- Added node highlighting on hovering events (mouse move events) in both 'Editing' state and 'MergingNodesState'. Also, the cursor changes according to these hovering events (please tell me if other cursors should be used - I used the two ones you will see just for testing and they seemed to me the most appropriate).
PS: Testing with marble-qt provides a nicer interface owing to the toolbar buttons. I recommend using marble-qt since this interface is closer to how the final UI will be like than the KDE version (where the actions are only within the View menu).