fix broken nepomuk ui files to make messages translatable
Review Request #101112 - Created April 13, 2011 and submitted
|master + 4.6|
Some nepomuk ui files have strings like <string extracomment="@info">some message</string> xgettext extracts this properly to msgctxt "@info" msgid "some message" ui compiler generates tr2i18n("some message", 0) -> that does not match xgettext, therefore no translated msg is found With <string comment="@info">some message</string> the ui compiler generates tr2i18n("some message", "@info"), that does match xgettext and the translated msg is found and shown
Tested using locale x-test (http://techbase.kde.org/Development/Tutorials/Localization/Building_KDE's_l10n_Module), messages are translated
Looks fine to me. I simply used the designer field that said "comment". But I just checked - it might be that the german translation of Designer is a bit weird: "Kennung" seems to be the one to use instead of "Kommentar".